Il server del mese è
Visita la nostra nuova lista server!
Sign in to follow this  
SorimBela

Looking for builders for new pixelmon server

Question

Looking to make a solid group of builders for my new Pixelmon server which is currently under development, I am a solid builder by myself but cannot work on developing the server while also building.

Do not worry I am not some sort of dictator, I do want "qualified" builders and by that I mean you need to be an experienced builder. I have most of the concepts I want for the builds on the server so honestly, you don't have to be super creative but obviously, I would appreciate your feedback.

There is no rush/time constraint as I obviously understand it will be voluntary work and any help at all is greatly appreciated, I'm thinking of making a builder rank as a reward but if everything goes well and you decide to stay active on the server I will most likely make you part of the staff.

2 answers to this question

On 8/21/2021 at 9:02 PM, SorimBela said:

Looking to make a solid group of builders for my new Pixelmon server which is currently under development, I am a solid builder by myself but cannot work on developing the server while also building.

Do not worry I am not some sort of dictator, I  https://xender.vip/ do want "qualified" builders and by that I mean you need to be an experienced builder. I have most of the concepts I want for the builds on the server so honestly, you don't have to be super creative but obviously, I would appreciate your feedback.

There is no rush/time constraint as I obviously understand it will be volu https://nox.tips/ ntary work and any help at all is greatly appreciated, I'm thinking of making a builder rank as a reward but if everything goes well and you decide to stay active on the server I will most likely make you part of the staff.

issue got solved