Vai al contenuto
Il server del mese è
Visita la nostra nuova lista server!

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

belykoral

The mod loader divide and it's consequences have been a disaster for the Minecraft Modding Community.

I enjoy modding games. I've made many mods for many games. Project Zomboid, Rimworld, hell even learned the mess that is BLT and made a mod for Payday 2. But for this post, I'm here to speak not as modder but a player. For all intents and purposes, I'm just a guy that likes Minecraft.

A few years ago, the first version of Fabric was made public. It was developed by people who, among other things, complained about the abuse of authority and feature bloat included in Forge. For most, this was great news. After all, free choice should be nothing but a plus for a modding community. However, am Tweakbox ong the bickering between Fabric and Forge modders, some people could see massive issues arising in the future.

I was there when that happened. The Forge forums were quite a sight, so much pointless arguing over which mod loader was better. No one was wise enough to point that these mod loaders were simply fundementally different and there wasn't any inherent 'best' mod loader. Eventually however, the  Appvalley  pointless  https://vlc.onl squabbles died down and people just went back to making mods. Time went by, and we've had wonderful new releases. Create, the Better Dimesions series, all lovely mods. And this was about when the divide started showing up.

Let's say you're just a normal player, like me. You're browsing CurseForge when you see a new mod called Create that has just released. It's a vanilla-friendly automation mod with endless potential. People have already started making things like trains in the just first few days and even more is certain to come. You, as a Forge user, install it without thinking about the mod loader.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

• Crea Nuovo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.