Vai al contenuto
Il server del mese è
Visita la nostra nuova lista server!

Archiviato

Questa discussione è archiviata e chiusa a future risposte.

linsChaho

To clear up confusion about Bedrock Edition

I seem to find a lot of Java Edition players with a supiriority complex over Bedrock Edition. I feel like that stems from lack of knowledge about Bedrock Edition. A few years ago I used to be like that, never wanting to be caught dead playing Bedrock Edition. But then I did research and now mostly play Bedrock. There are pros and cons to both Editions, and I want to.  192.168.l.l try and help explain why I and many others prefer Bedrock.

Probably one of the biggest cons people have for Bedrock is the  routerlogin  redstone "sucks". And I can kinda see that. Our Redstone is far more unpredictable and we don't have nearly as many "features" as Java. However, those "features" are in fact glitches and bugs that the community has essentially forced the team at Mojang to keep in. Bedrock Edition also is able to do underwater redstone... just sayin.

If you put footage of the two Editions together, it is easy to tell which is Bedrock, as Bedrock is significantly smoother and it renders faster and farther. We can have insanely high render distances and even then it runs smooth.

Another problem I see people having is the Marketplace and Minecoins. People say that its like "if minecraft was made by EA" but unlike EA's microtransactions, it's still possible to have the full minecraft experience without ever opening the Marketplace. People also say how its not fair that we have to pay for all our skins, mods, maps, or resource packs. And while that is true and unfortunate, it is only true for console. Windows 10 and PE can freely download and import all of those things.

I don't want this to go on forever, so I will be answering questions about Bedrock Edition in the comments if anyone has anything else.

Thanks for reading!

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

• Crea Nuovo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.