Vai al contenuto
Il server del mese è
Visita la nostra nuova lista server!
Andrea796

[Libro] Minecraft e il tesoro dei Minatori

volevo chiedere la vostra opinione su un racconto che sto scrivendo ambientato nel mondo di minecraft; ce ne sono tantissimi in inglese ma pochissimi se non nessuno in italiano.

la trama si può riassumere così:

un ragazzo sviene e al suo risveglio si trova nel cubettoso mondo. dopo svariati scontri coi mob di notte muore ma viene "salvato" da un altro ragazzo, intrappolato insieme a lui nel mondo. lui ha già capito le meccaniche del "nuovo mondo" e ha costruito un rifugio funzionale.

I due per lungo tempo fanno di tutto per migliorare i dintorni con svariate costruzioni, ma un giorno in una miniera trovano dei segni che lasciano intuire che qualcuno è già passato per quel mondo. il secondo ragazzo comincia a studiare i segni e disegna strane mappe.

una notte però questo muore e non rinasce più, così che il primo ragazzo intraprende un viaggio, seguendo le mappe dell'amico per trovare... non vi dico più niente. ho già detto troppo! XD

per ora sono solo all'inizio dell'opera: secondo voi vale la pena continuare?

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Sembra interessante, potrebbe rivelarsi un discreto racconto (o romanzo?), ti consiglio di proseguire.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Continua; a me è piaciuto molto Mindcraft, lo conosci?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Continua; a me è piaciuto molto Mindcraft' date=' lo conosci?

[/quote']

no, non lo conosco e purtroppo google non mi viene in aiuto

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

visto che non saprei come pubblicarlo una volta finito XD che ne dite se lo posto capitolo per capitolo qui sul forum?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Featured in minecraft pro!

Chapter one: One end is another beginning.

It was a relatively messed-up night. I was sick with a fever and there was a massive blizzard outside. The weather stations had said it could pile up for days upon days, leaving only white in its wake. I peered out the window for a second, just to check if anything changed. Nope. Nothing. The distance I could see was barely even notable. I couldn't even make out the lamp that sat on our front lawn.

Right before going to bed, I fired up my laptop. I opened up my browser, which was bookmarked to facebook. I read a status from my friend, Gerome.

"Going to play some minecraft. This storm totally sucks."

"Minecraft? What could that be?" I said, aloud. I moved my cursor to the top of google chrome and typed those words in. I clicked the first result.

"MINECRAFT: 25% DURING BETA!"

"Hm. I've got some birthday money left" I thought. "I should buy it." I heard about minecraft before this experience, apparently it was a great game that was very popular. It was created by one man and it had sold almost a million copies. How bad could it be?

Entering my debit card details, I pressed OK. It took me to an interesting installation page. It was quite odd. Unlike the previous page, it was much less detailed. It was a black background with a link and a few words.

"DOWNLOAD MINDCRAFT HERE."

Without thinking, I pressed it. At the same time, my head had started to ache. It kept doing so for awhile. It wasn't very abnormal, considering my sinuses had been driving me nuts. While it was installing, I went to get some medicine to ease the pain. But, as soon as it started, it stopped. Since the medicine was no longer needed, I walked back to my computer.

"INSTALLATION: COMPLETE. TEST FOR MINDCRAFT INITIATING WHEN UNCONSCIOUSNESS OCCURS."

"Huh. That's weird." I muttered. I began to look through my computer for the file to open it, but I couldn't find anything. Even my browser showed no sign of a download. It made no sense! I tried to initiate the download again, but it didn't work. All it said was the same message about the initiation.

The fever was taking its toll. I didn't feel like dealing with this much longer. I shut the computer and placed it near my bed, and closed my eyes. Hopefully I'd find answers tomorrow.

Chapter Two: Stranger in a strange land.

My eyes were slowly beginning to open, and to my surprise, it was light out. Very light out, to be exact.

"Morning already?" I called out. It was morning alright, but not at my house. Not in my state, nor in my country, nor in my world. It was a beach. Water was swishing back and forth right in front of me, soaking my body. I rose from the ground I laid upon. "What the...Is this a dream?" I paced around the ocean, feeling the water. "No, it can't be." I said. "Everything feels so real. I can smell the salt of the water, I can hear the waves, and most importantly, I can feel the cool liquid against my fingers. Is this what they call a lucid dream? No...It can't. It's too real."

Turning around, I noticed a forest lingered behind me. It's trees were mixed in size, but the majority of them were quite short, only twice my size. Flowers also littered the ground, taking residence under the leaves of the trees. This new world was quite beautiful. It was some sort of paradise.

I gleefully ran around, but I began to see the sun set. I didn't take it into consideration. What could harm me here? It was so wonderful. All around, the only things living were me and some livestock. I would be fine. I began to settle down under a tree when I heard some moaning behind me.

"A zombie!" I yelled. "How could there be a zombie?" It reached for my neck. I managed to escape its grasp, but it left a cut from its mangled fingers touching my skin! "Augh! It hurts! It hurts! This is no dream! It's not a nightmare either! I can feel pain." I made a dreadful assumption then: If I could feel pain, I could also die. I had no weapons to use, either.

As I was running, I was cut short by yet another zombie. The two were closing in on me. They were beginning to rip at my skin. There was nothing I could do but endure the agony and realize I was going to die. But, something odd happened. A weapon fell from the sky!

It was a wooden sword! I grabbed it as fast as I could. The weapon was coarse and hard to use, but I had to make do. I ran up towards the nearest creature and stabbed it as hard as I could. It exploded in a puff of light. Now, I had to deal with the other. Unfortunately, I wasn't good enough to destroy this one. It shoved me into the ground and began to eat me. Just as I was ripped apart, I woke up.

I was once more in my house. I was safe. I immediately ran to a mirror. My neck was fully intact; there wasn't a scratch on it. But, that wasn't the weirdest part. I flipped open my laptop.

MINDCRAFT TEST 1: COMPLETE.

I knew something odd was going on and I knew that it most likely wasn't normal. After a few minutes of investigation, I decided that I had to find out more. Later, I would message Gerome. Maybe he had an idea of what was going on.

Chapter Three: Confusion is both shared and separated.

I clicked on my browser twice, opening up a new tab. Facebook opened up, and luckily, Gerome was online.

-Gerome is online-

Me: Hey Gerome, I got minecraft!

Gerome: Wow, cool! Do you like it so far?

Me: It's wasn't able to play. Some thing called mindcraft opened and I installed that.

Gerome: Huh? What's that?

Me: I don't know. It just installed. I can't find it anywhere on my computer, though.

Gerome: I just checked the wiki and Notch's twitter. There's nothing about mindcraft.

Me: Who is Notch?

Gerome: You don't know who he is?

Me: No, who is he?

Gerome: He's the creator of minecraft!

Me: Oh....Alright. Well, thanks for your time.

Gerome: See ya.

Gerome knew nothing, it seemed. I took matters into my own hands. I typed mindcraft into my search bar. Surely someone had to know about this! There's no way I could be alone here...could I? I hit enter. And to my surprise, I found nothing but a few typos!

"There's nothing about it anywhere!" I yelled, with confusion showing in my voice. I once again tried to open up the page that I had bookmarked. Something new had appeared!

"HELLO SUBJECT 01. NEXT ENTRY WILL BEGIN IN APPROXIMATELY 5 HOURS."

"Next entry. Could it be referring to when I go into that dream again? Mindcraft, as they call it?" I whispered, trying not to wake anyone up. As I finished talking, something else appeared on the screen.

"01, THAT WAS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME YOU WILL RECEIVE OUR AID. YOU MUST CREATE DEFENSES."

01. That was their name for me. It also must have implied that I'm the first one to enter such a world. To test this early stage of this odd game. This both struck me with confusion and fear. Why would I be chosen for this? All I did was try to buy the game! What makes me so special?

I looked around the screen for any other hints. The words that once sat upon the black words were beginning to fade. I hit print screen as hard as I could. I rapidly moved my cursor towards paint. I pasted it in. It was completely blank. My browser, my taskbar, even the cursor! Nothing showed up! Nothing but a white screen! I went back to the page.

"DON'T TRY THAT AGAIN, 01. IT IS SIMPLY A WASTE OF YOUR TIME." It said.

"They're watching me..." I said, my voice quivering with fear. "Whatever they are, they're watching me! What is this? Is Notch doing this to me? The creator, as Gerome said? Why could Notch possibly want to use me as a test subject to this lethal game?"

The screen didn't respond. Like before, the letters started to fade. This time, I tried typing the messages into notepad. That didn't work, either. Just like they did on the website, the letters faded there as well. What software could they possibly be using? Is this even software? Is this something more?

Then, more letters began to appear.

"01, SCHEDULED RE-ENTRY HAS BEGUN. INITIATING SEQUENCE..."

My head ached horribly. I could barely move. Everything around me was black. I trembled in my computer chair, holding my head in agony. I tried to scream. I tried to ask for help. It was all in vain. My vision had gone completely dark.

Several minutes later, the pain ceased. I opened my eyes. I was back on the beach.

Chapter Four: And with the pain, you'll learn how to survive.

I gathered myself again. It was most certainly the same exact dream, no mistake about it. I even saw the broken wooden sword sitting in the nearby forest. Luckily, it was day time, and it was serene as ever.

They said I would require protection to survive. Looking at nearby trees, I decided I would use them to build my house. But how would I get them down? All I had was my bare hands and a broken sword. Desperate, I hit the tree with my hands. What happened bewildered me. The tree began to crack! As I punched, the crack grew larger, until finally, a small cube fell out!

My wrist started to vibrate. Instinctively, I looked at it.

"LOGS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO INVENTORY." The small, bright screen said. On my wrist was an odd type of watch. It apparently had several settings; Inventory, Crafting, Weapons, and Soul.

"Weird," I muttered. Anyways, I pressed crafting. A box with four slots appeared. My inventory sat right under this odd box. I dragged my logs in it. It began to shimmer.

"PLANKS CREATED"

Now, instead of one, crude log, I had four planks. After the words faded from the screen, the watch starting whirring.

"ENTRY ADDED: LOGS->PLANKS. TO PLACE PLANKS, SAY 'DOWN."

I did as it said. Out of my device shot a perfect cube. It was clearly made out of wood. Next to it, I placed the other blocks. It said that I had to construct a shelter. Maybe this is what they meant. I walked towards yet another tree and repeated what I had done previously. After awhile, I had successfully crafted a house!

I placed a few planks down and laid on them. Curious, I started to fool with my crafting grid. I dragged four planks into all the slots.

"CRAFTING GRID: EXPANDED."

The grid on the screen was now much larger than it was before. Instead of four slots, it had nine!

"Maybe I'm supposed to combine things I find on this island into this device? Is that what they want?"

The watch began to beep, as if I received a message. And that was exactly what happened.

"YES, SUBJECT 01. THAT IS GOOD PROGRESS. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL WE WANT OF YOU." It said on the screen. The words resembled the website where I installed Mindcraft. It was much simpler than the display screen that the crafting grid had shown thus far.

"But, if that's not my true purpose, what is? What's my point here? Why don't you ever respond? You've told me other things, but you've never answered my questions!" I yelled, bursting with frustration.

"YOUR PURPOSE IS TO RESTORE WHAT WE HAVE DESTROYED. TO FIX THE FLAWED LAND. TO FIX EARTH'S PROGENITOR."

Chapter five: Man has always feared the night.

I wanted to tell whoever that was off. I wanted to yell at them. I wanted them to make it stop. It's been two nights of this, and I already had enough. But, I couldn't. My crafting grid forced itself to shut off. That day, I made good progress and discovered a few recipes. Logs, Planks, and sticks. I also expanded my grid.

But, I was too scared to focus on the good things. I was in nearly pure darkness. I couldn't find a way to construct a light source of any kind, or even some sort of door of window before the grid deactivated. And outside, there was moaning. I heard some zombies walking around my domain, waiting for me to make a dumb move. I tried to ignore it, I really did. But there was no way I could.

"Damn it! Why can't I leave this miserable island? Why won't you let me leave? You let me leave last time! Am I stuck here now?"

No response.

"Notch, whoever you are, you need to get me out of this now!"

Still, nothing. Whoever put me here was completely ignoring me. I wasn't even an adult. I barely know what minecraft is; let alone mindcraft. Is this some sort of odd punishment? I haven't done anything to deserve this...

"Last time I died....You let me leave....And I'm leaving! You can't keep me here!" I ran as fast as I could into the bricks, doing my best to break it. My hands throbbed with pain. I couldn't get through them like I could before. They broke like glass last time! But now, they were rock solid. Then it came to me: The crafting grid. It was off. It was dead silent with no power button to be found. That's what allowed me to break things and use them. It gave me access to this world. Without it, I couldn't do anything. I was a regular human stuck in a nightmarish land.

In disbelief, I fell onto the dirt. I was exhausted. Now that the crafting grid had powered down, it seemed I felt all the pain in previously took away. I was sore everywhere. All of this pain was too much. Ever so slowly, I drifted into a sleep.

Chapter six: Knowledge, the sword's companion.

Just like before, unconsciousness was my gateway. I was back into my world. I saw my computer sitting in front of my face, about the same as it was before they forced me....'there' again. I suppose that death and sleep are the ways I can leave an enter this world. I hated going there more than anything... But I had to sleep, didn't I?

...No, I couldn't. I couldn't go back there. Fatigue is a fate preferable to death, of course. School was tomorrow. I knew that it was. I had to go through the whole week without sleep...And maybe even another after that. How long would it be before this would end? Is this entire thing a nightmare?

"NO. IT IS NOT. DO NOT MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF. NOR SHOULD YOU BE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO AVOID US."

The screen acted up again. I should've known. It didn't matter where I said it, whether it was in my head or out loud. They would hear it. Nothing that I did went unmonitored. I couldn't even plan without them knowing my every move. Winning against them was impossible. Should I just go along with their plan?

"YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE PLAN. CORRESPOND. RESTORE BALANCE."

"Leave me the hell alone!" I said, about to throw the computer. "You've messed up my life pretty miserably! The least you could do is give me some peace!"

"WE SHALL NOT CEASE TO MONITOR YOU. AND YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE THE CURRENT BUILDING."

The house. The house. That's how they knew everything. The house was rigged. Maybe I was rigged. But my current location was important to their plan. To restore balance, or whatever.

"YOU LEARN FAST."

"Obviously you don't. F--- off!"

I tried to relieve myself by talking to friends on facebook. I double-clicked my browser. This time, I didn't see the blue and white page.

ACCESS DENIED

Chapter 7: The gates to the kingdom are locked.

They blocked facebook. They blocked facebook! What the hell were they trying to do? Block off all communication? I typed in my email service.

ACCESS DENIED.

That was gone as well. After more searching, it seems that everything but two pages were blocked. Those two pages were the mindcraft and minecraft websites. It looked as if they were trying to trap me in here. With a combination of bad weather and blocked websites, they cut me off from the outside world.

I tried to use my cell phone, but it was no use. There was no service. They most likely cut that off. There wasn't a single detail they forgot. Television, Landlines, even an old pager I found in the drawer! I had no access to anyone. I was completely alone.

"Well, I guess school is no longer a problem!" I said, distressed. Even if I could access the car, they would be somehow disabled. The snow had imprisoned it, anyways. It would be of no use. Even if everything went right, the streets would be too unsafe. It had been mercilessly snowing for days. Last time I checked the weather, they had no idea what to say. Come to think of it, why I ever wondered about school astonished me. There's no way it could possibly be open in this weather.

Looking for something to read, I opened up the mindcraft page.

"SUBJECT 02 ENTRY TEST: BEGINNING TODAY. IDENTITY BEING CHOSEN."

Subject 02. Could that possibly mean another person like me? Another person who's affected by Mindcraft? Would they be trapped alongside me? Could we possibly find a way out? Maybe we could solve this mystery together one day.

"SUBJECTS 01 RE-ENTRY AND 02 TEST BEGINNING IN 1 HOUR"

I read it with disbelief. This meant that I would have to go to that wretched land again, regardless of my opinion. Even if I could stay awake myself, they had methods of knocking people unconscious. They had done it to me once already.

"I may as well not argue. I might get another person to see today; someone else who understands this...burden. I'll get some rest now."

With that, I shut my eyes. I was ready to sleep, even if I had to endure Mindcraft again.

Chapter 8: Loneliness fades.

As I expected, I woke up. Instead of on the beach, however, I was in bed. Well, a dirt bed. I could see the early morning peeking through the openings in my house. It was built improperly, but it did its job of protecting me at night. The fact that I lived to sleep was proof of that.

As the morning came through my "windows," I decided to fool with my crafting grid. I messed around with the planks, putting them in different positions. I settled on putting six of them in two rows. Oddly enough, it created a door. "How could that be possible? There are no hinges or anything that were in this recipe."

"THAT IS THE POWER OF THE CRAFTING GRID."

"Totally useful, whoever you are. It's dawn. Be quiet. I'm expecting someone.

"SUBJECT 02'S TEST HAS FAILED. IT HAS BEEN PROLONGED."

"What? What could have possibly happened that messed it up? All they have to do is fall asleep! It's not....right! I had no preparation, and I did it 'right."

"NEITHER DID THEY."

"What the hell do you mean? Are you implying you're choosing people at random? Hello? What is going on here?"

Like before, there was no response. Apparently the voice didn't want to say anything at the time. Remembering what I had created, I placed the door in a six-foot high entry way that I dug out of my house. My crafting grid, of course, was working. What caused it to deactivate that other night? Being angry at the voice? No, that couldn't be it. I was angry at them right now, and the grid was working perfectly fine. There was no way to tell how it ran.

I tested the door out. I opened and closed it. It worked perfectly. I wanted to get more resources, so I walked outside. At this point, I realized this wouldn't be something that'll just leave me alone. I'd need stuff to survive. I had no idea if I needed to eat, either. Did the stuff I eat in reality carry over here?

I walked outside and began to claw at the sand with my hands. That's when it hit me; The Grid could create houses and doors, couldn't it make tools? I tried to make sense out of it. Sticks combined with....planks could make something? I placed three at the top and two in the center and bottom. The result was a pick axe. Cool.

"ENTRY ADDED->STICKS, LOGS. PICKAXE."

The grid chimed again, as it usually did. It was beginning to get used to it. After pushing around the sandy beach, I had found some stone. Pick axe in hand, I began to dig it. In a similar fashion to the wood, it cracked until it broke, giving me a nice, small cube.

"STONE ADDED TO INVENTORY."

I looked at my grid to get a good look at it. It was a simple, blocky stone. I wondered what I could create out of it. However, I realized that the door had used up the rest of my planks. More important than that, the sun was setting. I didn't know how to create a sword or any weapon, for that matter. I made the trip back to my house and laid down on my makeshift bed.

But, it seems I didn't have a choice. A green, four-legged creature had appeared on my doorstep. I approached it, and it exploded.

"Augh! Damn it!" I yelled. The pain was horrible. It burned as if I was stung by a thousand bees. Along with me, it had also destroyed my house. Only a few planks were left to shelter me. I tried as hard as I could to get up, but I couldn't. I couldn't see any monsters now, but I knew there would be.

"Damn it! Get me out of here! Please, for the love of God! Let me out or I swear I'll kill myself here and there!" My crafting grid had began to power down. Now, it was hopeless. I had no shelter, no defenses, and no means of acquiring any. I was doomed.

Chapter Nine: Bring me to light.

I was hopeless. I was stranded on the ground, and hopeless. The moans of the undead drew closer and closer. My crafting grid had failed. I was about to die. I might wake up again. But, I might not. All I know is that it will be unbearable. The pain that none but me shall ever have to endure. To restore some sort of balance, a balance which I don't even know exists.

Then, the grid began to glow. It was brighter than the noon sun, brighter than the largest star, brighter than the glow of the moon. It shone like a heavenly light. I was levitating. I felt nothing but happiness, serenity, and warmth. I rose higher into it. I thought I was dying.

"This is ascension. This is ascension to a higher plane. Am I worthy to enter?" I said. The light was blinding. I couldn't see anything. All I heard was the shattering of the ground below me. The force of the grid was taking it from gravity's grasp.

Then, the sounds stopped and the light began to fade. I tried to focus my eyes, and after a few minutes, I was able to see. The room was completely white, except for one detail; A girl. A girl around my age.

She was unable to say anything. She appeared to be frozen. Her stare seemed to chill me to the bone. She seemed...empty. She was motionless, as if she was stuck in some sort of suspension. Not even her chest expanded to breathe. She seemed....dead. But, how had she done this? Did she do this? What, did this?

I tried to touch her, but I couldn't. She stood in front of me, appearing to be there. But my hand phased right through her, as if she was a hologram. A ghost, even. Examining her, I found something on her wrist. It was a watch. Not just any watch, however. It was a crafting grid.

Chapter 10: Subject 02.

As I drew closer to her, I realized my grid was blinking at an unnatural rate. For the first time ever, I was able to access the Soul tab.

"SOUL INTERACTION. LEVELS OF LIFE: NORMAL"

It showed a picture of myself. Well, a silhouette. It was white, except for a black outline. It was rather cartoony. It began to beep again.

"SOUL OF 01 INTERACTING WITH SOUL OF 02. STATUS IS ABNORMAL. MERGE IS INITIATING."

The once-white figure was now red. It depicted a second figure colliding with the one that represented me. Eventually, they were in the same place. The once red figures were now white, but the frantic device wouldn't stop.

"SOUL OF 02 NOW CONTAINED IN GRID. BEGINNING CONFIGURATION."

"What the hell?" I said, wondering what was happening to my grid. I felt a bit ill. My stomach was churning and my head was beginning to hurt. If this were real life, I wouldn't worry. But, I was starting to think that the grid had more of an effect on me than I thought. The pain worsened.

I could tell what was happening. Subject 02's entry hadn't failed completely. Part of her had entered. Her soul. She was trying to enter me through my grid. That's why the soul tab opened! I was fighting for dominance of my body!

The pain was unbearable. I coughed out blood out of my mouth. I began to enter an odd, seizure-like state. I convulsed uncontrollably. I screamed and screamed and screamed, only to be muted by the stream of liquid that was vacating my mouth.

"GET OUT! GET OUT! LET ME GO! GET OUT!"

I shook even more. She almost had me.

"GET OUT! OUT! OUT OUT! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!"

"SOUL EJECTION HAS BEGUN. RECESSIVE SOUL SHALL LEAVE BODY."

I thought it would stop. I thought I was dominant. But she got control. She took my body. I, was ejected.

Chapter 11: Stuck.

She was beginning to walk around. Looking at my grid, which still sat on my now-translucent hand, it appears the body, MY, body, was being calibrated to fit her grid.

"SYNC COMPLETE. HOST NOW HAS FULL NERVE CONTROL."

I had to get my body back. It was the only way I could possibly get home. It was the only way I could move. She had it, and she was using it. I suppose I felt like she did. The soul tab came up on my grid again.

"WILLPOWER RATING IS NORMAL. EXISTENCE STILL STABLE."

Existence still stable? Does that mean I could become non-existent? How would the levels become unstable, and what would happen when they do?

I pondered for awhile longer, but it was to simply no avail. Like her, I was unable to move. Thankfully, according to the grid, her soul couldn't sync as well as I could. It was my body. She would need to learn how to move and use an entirely different system. The grid stated that though human nerves were similar in everyone, it would be very hard for a soul to access a new body.

I focused with all my might. I needed to attempt to regain control. My willpower rating....Could that possibly aid me in this? But willpower wasn't something that I could just make. I would need to truly believe I could do it. That I could truly make it back.

But, I couldn't. I barely was able to grasp the concept of the existence of mindcraft; how could I regain my own body? I was never strong-willed, how could I do this? I focused as hard as I could to think of another solution.

My thoughts were interrupted. The grid started to beep.

"WILLPOWER LEVELS DROPPING! EXISTENCE BECOMING UNSTABLE! RISK OF SOUL DISPERSION 45%!"

Chapter 12: Fighting.

The entire crafting grid had gone red, and shortly afterwards, went silent. The grid had deactivated while I was in a body, but this had never occurred as a soul and nothing more. Could it have been the only thing that was keeping existence stable? Why would it deactivate? Doesn't it have some limitless source of power?

"YES. BUT IT'S UP TO YOU TO POWER IT, SUBJECT 01. YOU MUST WALK THROUGH THE DESERT ALONE. DO NOT DISPERSE. EVEN WE CANNOT SAVE YOU IF THAT OCCURS."

There was the watchers again. I slowly took what they said and interpreted it. One, if I couldn't fix this myself, I'd be completely screwed. Two, there are limits to their power, and this may be even above their understanding. Could it be possible that they knew just as little as I?

....No, that couldn't be it. They were able to send me a sword. The watchers had someone...or something that had a good understanding of how the grid worked. But wait, then why would they send me?

However, I couldn't think about things like that right now. The dispersion was a more imminent problem. Without the grid on, I was unable to tell how close I was to nonexistence. I'd have to figure out everything for myself. This time, there would be no running away. No death. And no beams of light.

"Walk....walk....come on, soul, walk!" I yelled at myself. I felt as if I was shaking inside, but I kept pushing myself. "If I can't walk, Subject 02 will get my body and I might permanently fade out of life! WALK!"

"POWER GRID IS REACTIVATING. SOUL DISPERSION RATE DECLINING. SOUL ACCESS SYNC BEGINNING. CONNECTIONS AT 75%. MOVEMENT POSSIBLE, BUT NOT OPTIMAL."

My pushing seemed to bring the grid back to life! I was getting control of my soul! With all my might, I took another step. Slowly, I was able to get to a walking pace. My entire body was burning. I felt like I was ignited with hellfire. But I had to walk. No matter what, I had to walk.

"SOUL SYNC CONNECTIONS AT 85%"

My movement was becoming much more fluid. I began into a run. It hurt so much but I carried on. I saw 02 in my sights. I approached her, and without hesitation, I grabbed her. I grabbed her arm so hard, and I wouldn't let go until it was my arm once more.

"SOUL INTERACTION INITIATED. LIFE LEVELS NORMAL."

I shoved my hand into her, pushing further and further inside her. I was reaching for her soul. I needed to get her out, peacefully or not.

"It's my body! I'm getting back in, whether you like it or not!" I yelled.

"No, it's mine, now. You may not enter." Subject 02 coldly replied.

"Get out, before I take you out."

"No."

This pushed me even further. I drove myself into her as hard as I could. The grid was blinking, just as it had before.

I knew that I was inflicting pain onto her, the same exact pain that she had tortured and broken me with.

"WILLPOWER LEVELS IN SUBJECT 02 DECLINING" The grid said.

Even though she was stone cold, it didn't mean she could tolerate every ounce of pain on earth. I saw her begin to show signs of instability. I watched her go from a proud stand to a slump. She was in pain, possibly even more pain than I was in.

"RECESSIVE SOUL BEING EJECTED."

Chapter 13: Suppressed Memories

I was back once more. It was nearly identical to what I saw before she took over. 02 was frozen in front of me. I know that leaving her there was harsh and cruel, but it was something I simply had to do. I needed to get out, and I needed to end this, once and for all. I don't care if the world depended on it, I would make this stop.

"Don't be so selfish, you little prick." said a voice from behind me.

"Who are you? How am I selfish? I was put into this against my will! I thought I was buying a game, and now all of this has happened! I've risked death, non-existence, and more! All for your stupid balance!" I yelled, now extremely angry.

"It's your fault that all of this has happened. You did this. Why do you think you were the first candidate?"

"I'm just some random, unimportant, orphaned 16 year old? How did I make things unbalanced? All you've done is mess with me without any given explanation!"

I turned around to see a man. He seemed around 15 years older than me, though his looks were similar. He was relatively tall, with green eyes and short black hair. He wore a suit, sort of like what you would see at a wedding. The strangest part was that, on his wrist, was a grid.

"Your birth was the problem. You caused all of this. Subject 02's main mission here was to break you and destroy you. You're the reason everything is unbalanced."

"I'm not the reason! You know nothing about me! Nothing!"

"Really? How could a father know nothing about his son?"

Chapter 14: Leave.

"You aren't my father; don't pull some Darth Vader crap on me now. You're just notch or some other idiot. You had better stop this, or it'll be the end for you." I at this time noticed that my soul grid was acting up again. Maybe another interaction was occurring?

"Ahaha, always once to talk back. You deserved to be abandoned."

These words struck me like a thousand arrows being fired into my soul. I had never heard anyone say something as harsh as that, nor did I think someone possibly could. I tried to remain strong, but I couldn't. I, for the first time in my life, began to cry. I curled up on the floor, shaking. I felt so awful. The feeling of being unwanted that I had always ignored was back at full strength.

"Looks like someone knows truth when they hear it. It's a good quality for a bastard such as you."

"I may be a bastard by definition..." I said, panting. "...but at least I'm not cowardly enough to abandon their own son."

"What?" He said, obviously astonished. His pupils widened. I had obviously hit him worse than he hit me. He tried to open his mouth to deny what I had stated, but he couldn't. Instead, he reached for his pocket. "I'm ending this....now."

Out of his hand, he pulled some sort of diamond. It was light blue and clear in color, and shaped like a kite. He threw it to the ground. "You think you can be disobedient forever, don't you? What about if you're dead?"

He smashed his foot onto the gem. Pain coursed through my head, through my heart, through my soul. I felt every emotion at once. I cried and laughed. I rebelled and remained obedient. I lost all control. I could barely retain my thoughts. Then, my entire existence began to crumble. The world around me had begun to shatter. Piece by piece, I lost my vision. I wasn't becoming blind. Things were disappearing around me. My perception of anything was fading rapidly. And then, there was silence. I felt no emotion, not pain, not happiness or anger. I was in a state of non-existence.

That, is when my eyes opened. I was at home.

Chapter 15: Unreal Normality.

Everything felt exactly like the day I entered mindcraft. Checking outside, I noticed that it was still snowing rapidly. My fever seemed to have come back on full swing. Was this entire situation an immense dream? Was this truly an effect of the fever? It seemed too real; too vivid.

I opened up my tab on my browser. Surprisingly, facebook was open. I saw Gerome online, so I began to type to him. I said hello several times. But, there was no response. Within a few minutes, he was offline. This was rather bizarre for Gerome. He never turned down a conversation before.

Next thing to do was to check the mindcraft page. Oddly, this was still here. Why would they unblock facebook, but still give me access to this page? I tried to find some sort of message, but nothing was there. The only thing that remained on the page was the Mindcraft logo. There wasn't even the initial "Welcome, Subject 01."

I stared at the page for what seemed like hours. Had they rejected me as a subject? Was I not fit for this? I clicked on the page over and over again, hoping for some sort of response. Nothing.

I went into the kitchen to try to fix myself some breakfast. I was hungry, since I didn't eat anything for a few days. Grabbing some milk and fries from the fridge, I prepared a meal. Although it wasn't healthy, it was most certainly filling.

"Finally, I can think straight again." I said, content from eating.

After finishing up, I returned to my laptop to check the mindcraft page. I couldn't believe what I saw. Words! Beautiful words!"

"SUBJECT 01 COMPROMISED BY RYKET. RESTORATION TEST TO BEGIN IN SEVERAL HOURS."

Ryket. What's ryket? Was he the man who claimed to be my father? It didn't really matter to me. I, for the first time in my life, was happy to be able to enter mindcraft. Although there was still some time before I would sleep, I was excited. I was hoping to rebuild my home and possibly find out more about 02 and Ryket.

I opened up facebook again, only to see the access denied page. Maybe when he destroyed the crystal, they briefly lost control of me? I had to clear my mind, though. I walked to my bed, only to find someone sitting down on the sheets.

It was subject 02.

Chapter 16: Maiden in the castle.

She was something that I could barely describe. When I was with her in the light, I could never get a good look. Not one that I could remember, at least. Her hair was a combination of black and blonde. Her eyes were dark red, as if she was a demon. But she wasn't. She wore odd, futuristic looking robes. They were covered in odd symbols and sayings from some language that I couldn't understand. She looked very fragile, however, like she could barely maintain consciousness. However, she retained her serious, calm stare that I somehow felt from across the room.

I had never properly seen 02 before, but for some reason, I knew it was her. It was this odd feeling, that we were one and the same, but still so different.

"H-How did you get here?" I managed to sputter.

"You brought me here. Your grid had. Since I had nowhere else to return to, I had bonded with your soul." She replied, not changing her stone-cold expression.

"Bonded with my soul? But, how is that possible?"

"I believe it is of your own will that this has happened." She said, turning her head away. "It was the section of your soul known as "care."

I was dumbstruck. How could she possibly know that I wanted to aid her, even when I forced her out of my body. I thought that she would be angry at me for trying to harm her like that. I had no idea what to say anymore. She seemed to me emotionless, but she was so empathetical. It was confusing beyond belief.

"This conversation is unimportant to the main goal." She turned to me once more. "It's time to re-enter."

Chapter 17: Cooperate.

I tried my hardest to fall asleep. But, the anxiety of 02, in all her mysteriousness, wouldn't let go of me. I kept staring at her from across the room as she sprawled across my bed. I had let her sleep in it, since she seemed rather weak. Her eyes seemed completely shut, and if she wasn't breathing, she would be entirely motionless. It was as if she could force herself to sleep at any time.

"Damn it....Why tonight? Why every night? I think I should get a bit of a break.." I said, though only in a whisper. I closed my eyes, refusing to open them until I finally fell asleep. I was back on the island, subject 02 next to me. Unlike most times I surfaced upon mindcraft, it seemed to be sunset! Unless the entire world had shifted, and the sun was rising in the opposite direction, night time was falling upon us, and fast!

"02, can you hear me?" I asked, somewhat worried.

"Yes. Why would I not be able to?"

"Uh, oh. I'm not sure...."

"We need to rebuild. If we don't, we'll be in trouble. Here, take this hatchet and cut some trees. I will construct more tools."

Axes. If only I had known this whole time. It seemed to be crafted out of an extremely hard substance. Its coloration was light blue and it gleamed in the sunlight. What could she have possibly made this out of? Feeling across even further, I noticed how beautifully the axe was made. Unlike my crude tools that I constructed before, this was axe was flawless. Its smooth, wooden handle fit in my hand as if it was made to be there.

"Uh, 02...Where did you get this material from?"

"It's diamond. It is created near lava. It's extremely hard and will not break for quite the while. Please, stop wasting my time. Begin cutting the logs."

It was clear at this point that whoever told me that subjects were chosen at random had lied. She seemed as if she knew every little thing about this world. I wondered if she knew why I was chosen, or why I'm the problem.

I began to cut the trees now. They seemed to break within fractions of seconds. I grabbed the logs that had fallen upon the floor piece by piece. At the end of the day, I had turned them into planks.

"LOGS TO PLANKS PROCESS COMPLETED."

The familiar, robotic voice of the grid. I had honestly missed it in the day I was away from it. It seemed to care, in an artificial sort of way. Although it was unintentional, a simple result of good programming, the grid saved me a few times now. But yet, it was still so mysterious. Once more, it chimed. But this was no normal occurrence.

"NEW SUBJECT DETECTED: 03"

Chapter 18: And now, our pain is yours.

"It appears there's a reading of a new subject." 02 stated in a robotic tone. "The secondary course of action would be to find them before nightfall. Unfortunately, we do not have sufficient time for that."

"But wait!" I exclaimed. "What if they die here?"

"Then they will simply return to their home."

I ran towards the beach where I initially spawned. I knew that listening to 02 was what I was supposed to do. I knew that there would be consequences for running away. But, unlike 02, I had emotion. I needed to save whoever had spawned. I had no way of knowing if they were chosen at random as I was, or educated like 02.

Holding my axe tight in my hand, I slashed at a tree that obscured my path. This ended up not ending well. The tree's branches had struck me hard and flung me a feet few backwards. My legs began to ache, but I had to carry on. Night was almost upon us. The last remaining bits of color from the sunset had begun to fade out. I could almost see stars.

But, something far worse had crept up on me: A skeleton. Unlike the zombies, it was much more skilled. It held a bow in in one hand, and in the other, an arrow. As I tilted my head towards him, his arrow flew straight towards me. The precision of its course was astonishing. I attempted to dodge it, but it had struck me in the arm.

A second skeleton had appeared from the darkness beside him. I saw that they were preparing to fire once more. I didn't have time to sit around and stop the bleeding. If I did, I'd be hit again.

"Argh." I grunted. I grabbed the arrow and took it out of my arm. Unfortunately, I had no weapons with me. I got up to a running position as fast I could. I worked myself into a sprint, hoping to avoid it. I had completely forgotten about the situation of Subject 03. Rushing towards the direction I came from, I saw the house in my sights. Unfortunately, that wasn't the only thing I saw.

Subject 02 was surrounded. And outside.

Chapter 19: Attempt.

I was paralyzed with fear. I could feel my eyes expanding ever so slowly, astonished by what I was seeing. This wasn't about the zombies. This wasn't about the danger we were in. 02 was horrified. Her face had twisted into an expression of absolute terror. Who I once thought was an emotionless husk was now showing more than the best actor in the world.

She couldn't move, nor could she scream. I saw her legs shake rapidly, as if they were being blown by the most malevolent hurricane. She began to slunk down, but she couldn't hide from them by sitting. 02 was the person who I thought would handle this as if it were nothing. But, she obviously had broken down into tears of panic.

The zombies had no empathy for her. One by one, they slowly slouched toward her, moaning with each short shuffle.

Then, it happened. The zombie grabbed her by one leg, and ripped it off as if it were a twig.

"01! Do-do-do something! Pl-please! It hurts too much...." She yelled.

Zombies kept violently tearing at her and tearing at her, destroying the lower half of her body. This is when something jumped in me. When something inside me made me know that I had to stop being scared in situations like this. I couldn't stand in the sidelines and wait for others to help. There would be no sword from the sky. There would be no beams of light. It was my duty, and mine alone.

"You...bastards...Wi-illl....DIE!" I screamed, at the top of my lungs. I rushed towards them, axe in hand. The first zombie attempted to grab my neck, but I chopped its arm off. I jumped to the top of its head and tore it off, just like it tore off 02's leg.

Panting heavily, I rushed towards the next undead. I rose my axe above my shoulder and swung it across its lower body. Black blood flew out of its heavily damaged body. It fell to the ground at my feet. Although it was disgusting, I was far too furious to care.

The third zombie was much different. It held a sword, similar to the one that I had used. I swung my axe at it, but it parried immediately. I realized this creature was much more lethal than the others. It stood taller and maneuvered as if it were a tree in the wind. It retaliated, but I was too slow to dodge. It cut my left hand clear off.

I muffled my scream as much as I could, trying my best not to display fear. I needed to resist, but it was difficult. It felt like I had been shattered into a million pieces, although it was only two. It bled rapidly, as if it were a river in a sea of red.

Before I could realize, I had fallen to the ground. I tried to shuffle away from the zombie, but it was nearly impossible. Although my left hand was the weaker hand, it was needed for me to even try to get up. I was pathetically dragging myself across the dirt. I knew it'd be in vain.

Then, it rose its sword.

Turned.

There was something that I had seemed to neglect to notice until now. As it brought the weapon skyward, I noticed something odd attached to his arm. It was some sort of watch, and it seemed to glow. That's when I realized it: He had a grid.

"You're a subject!" I declared, confused.

"Why yes, I am." The creature responded into a hoarse, raspy voice. "You didn't think all subjects would be for law and order, did you? No. This experiment's gone on long enough. I plan to kill you, your friend, and each and every other subject who's unfortunate enough to drop to this land."

My thoughts were rushed and frantic, but my question had bought me time. All I could really take into consideration was that he had a grid like I did, he was chosen for this somehow, and he was most obviously opposed to me. I was pretty much screwed at this rate. But, something in me decided not to give up.

I sprung up out from my position, completely ignoring the pain of my severed hand. I shot up and shoved him to the floor. A familiar voice shot out from the grid.

"SOUL INTERACTION: BEGINNING."

"I'm not letting you stay here!" I cried. I figured that, if I could push a soul out and take residence in a body, I could most certainly just push one out. Everything around me began to glow. Yet again, I was blinded by light. But, something was different. Unlike 02, I felt an incredibly strong resistance. He seemed to not be affected by the pain as much as she was.

"WILLPOWER LEVELS HIGH."

"You're not pushing me out of here!" Retorted 03. I felt my entire body begin to burn, as if my soul was being intruded. Could soul interaction go two ways at once? I screamed, using as much power as possible to attempt to break into his grid and force him out.

"You killed her! You don't deserve to be here!" Rage consumed me. My insides surged with something I'd never felt before: A true desire for revenge. I raised my fist up, as he had rose his sword. The trees around me began to shake, the wind began to blow, and the oceans began to stir. With as much force as I could muster, I threw my clenched hand at his grid. "I didn't know her! She may have been horrible to deal with for the short time I was near her! But she didn't deserve to die!"

It cracked. I threw myself at it once more. With that, the pieces finally fell off. The grid was completely broken.

I walked near the body of 03. His eyes were paralyzed with fear. He seemed to be frozen, exactly as 02 was before him.

"And now, the tables are turned."

Chapter 21: And now, there is no rest.

I crouched down beside his lifeless body. In his expression, I saw nothing. I felt no warmth, no soul, no emotion. I could see that I had stolen the very existence from him. It was an act only a mindless animal could possibly do.

I was astonished at what I myself had done, and why I did it. Emotions took over, and now, I've done something not even the worst criminal could possibly deserve. I had ripped his soul from his body, leaving him to indefinitely wander, unable to ever leave where he is.

If souls worked in any way I thought they did, I knew this was true.

I began to pace back towards the home where 02's defiled body lay. Unnerved by the animal within me, I had barely noticed the sun's gentle rise into the sky.

"Now, I'm alone once more. The only one alongside of me I had failed to protect." I said to myself.

Dawn's gleaming light glowed, outlining the trees in a beautiful yellow. I paid no attention to the crashing waves, or the songs of the birds that flew above. The sin I had committed was something I'd always have to deal with. It could've been anyone. It could've been someone who was confused and didn't know what was going on. Maybe they had been here for years, and we're the aliens of his island.

Maybe the reason zombies went after us was because we trespassed and disturbed their way of life.

After a few minutes of walking, the sun had positioned itself further across the top of the sky. It shone upon me, regardless of the act I had just committed. Finally, I had reached the ravage ruins of our home.

I had no idea that the fight had caused me to stray so far away from our small shelter. Well, you couldn't really call it a shelter now, could you? The home was no longer a safe haven, but a place of bad memories and insecurities.

Inside, sat subject 02, looking healthy as ever. During the battle, I had completely forgotten about how we would wake up on the golden shores once more, no problems but confusion, after death. This had made me feel slightly better about the incident with 03, but not really.

"Hello." She said, seeming more like herself, but still a bit anxious.

"Hi...02. Are you feeling any better?" I asked, wondering if she was ok.

"Yes...But it appears you aren't doing very well." She pointed at my handless fore arm, which had fortunately stopped bleeding when I had walked home. "Let me bandage that for you."

She reached into the back of the ruins and pulled out some cloth. She quickly tied it around my arm.

"It will heal in time." She said. "Now it's time to rebuild our home."

I was relieved that she had came back to being herself. I didn't ever want to see her like that ever again, in such a horrified, shaken state.

"One more thing." She said to me, softly.

"Yes?" I responded, somewhat confused.

"Thank you.... And p-please, don't leave me alone like that."

Chapter 22: And on that day, a calm sunset ensued.

Sun gleamed over us. It had reached the top of the sky, shrouding the entire land with its warm, yellow light. It was most likely the hottest day I had experienced so far in this dream land, though it only felt about 80 degrees. I kept using the axe that 02 had gave me to gather more wood. Sweat was pouring down my face. It was rather unpleasant to feel so exhausted, but it was much better than being attacked.

Unfortunately, it was much more difficult of a process to get planks with only one hand. The bleeding had stopped and the healing process had begun, but without two hands, I was much clumsier, and if I tripped, getting up would be much harder to do. Feeling that I needed a few minutes to simply breathe, I walked a bit further into the forest.

Surely enough, I found a small stream. Realizing I was covered in blood, I jumped inside, attempted to cleans myself, and drank some water as well. This is about when I had noticed the sheer amount of time that had passed.

I started to walk back to our little piece of land to ask 02 if she had known why we hadn't went back to the world of normality. This had been, by far, the longest time I was here. Usually, our return to Earth had corresponded with night and sleep or unconsciousness. Maybe it was simply because we hadn't rested yet?

"02" I asked. "Why haven't we gone back to Earth yet?"

"I myself am not sure. It's been a long time. It is possible that there's a grid malfunction."

This was odd. How much did the grid do, exactly? What other powers could it hold? But, now seeing that even 02 didn't know anything about the current situation, I decided to ask whoever had watched us.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Why the hell haven't you let us out of here? It's been more than a day!"

"BECAUSE THIS IS THE PROPER WAY THE SYSTEM SHOULD WORK. YOUR DEPARTURES WERE SIMPLY ACCIDENTS."

Chapter 23: The Damned.

I honestly wasn't as astonished at the machine-like words that were said. After all of the junk that had happened here, nothing could surprise me. I mean, I have something in my brain that forces me to be here. It was installed somehow from a computer. At this point, the world could be overrun by some sort of alien, and I could contently watch it come at me from a lawn chair.

"We aren't your rats. You have to let us out." I said, rather calmly.

No response.

Whenever something of importance had come up, the voice had always ignored us. I still wasn't surprised.

"02. Is there any way out of here?"

"I do not know. Some say you can create portals to other dimensions using rare stones, but they may not take us to where we wish to go." She replied.

"But we need to at least try! Don't you want to go home?"

"I'm not sure. My life outside of this place was far worse than it could ever be here..."

"What? How can you say that? We're constantly chased by monsters, and even if we can get inside, there's no way of knowing what else could be sitting by our front door, waiting forever to come and get us. Life elsewhere is serene and calm in comparison."

"I-I suppose." She said, with instabilities in her voice.

I had no idea how she could possibly be so afraid of leaving this planet. I feared to ask her more, as it could worsen her emotional state. If that happened, I might lose her. I haven't a clue how long this lands boundaries are, nor do I know the way around them.

"Look." I finally said. "If we ever find a way back, I'll go with you wherever you want, OK? You could even stay with me."

She seemed to show a slight smile at this, but, always in character, she simply said a thank you.

After the talk, I begin to place my planks on a location a bit further from home. It was closer to the water, which even though seemed like an ocean, was somehow fresh. I did my best to keep it away from areas that could possibly be flooded, since there could be a possibility of tides here. I had never paid enough attention to the waters. Now that we would live there, there's a good chance we would.

I finished the first section of the house, but the grid chimed that I had already been out of wood. I suppose I should have collected more. Night was falling, so I closed up the sides and invited 02 inside. Since we had no beds, we simply rested our heads upon the still-warm sand. It was somewhat nice to feel warmth again. After a short while, we had finally fallen asleep.

Chapter 24: Don't make me take it.

The bright dawn had slowly shone I've me as the sun had rose from its position on the edge of the world. Our old shack didn't do too well of blocking the light of the sun. The both us had begun to stir as the yellow rays lit up more and more of the land, undoubtedly destroying the unholy beasts that walked across the land when the moon was high in the sky.

02 seemed unlike herself yet again today. Instead of immediately going into work mode, she seemed to be drained or feeling unwell. Her skin had grown paler than usual, and her nose was bright red. She shivered slightly, and her teeth chattered faster than I could think possible. She tried to assume a standing position, but she seemed too weak to even try. Her eyes were half shut, and it was quite obvious that she was struggling to keep them open.

"What's happened to you, 02?" I asked. "You seem so tired and weak, as if you've been shook around by a zombie or something. And you're so sick, too! Never have I ever seen a cold this bad!"

02 looked away from me, which intensified my concerns. She slunk back down onto the cold dirt below her. I heard her slightly sniffle her nose, and even whimper a slight bit. It wasn't of pain, however. She was more upset than ever. I got a brief look at her arm when she had hidden herself away from me. On it was a red gash, one that was entirely new. It had seemed to barely heal whatsoever, like it had been inflicted but an hour ago.

"What is that? How the hell could you have gotten a wound that bad? What happened to you?!?" I yelled, trying to get answers. This was extremely serious. She might be ill with some sort of disease. Although I knew little about this land, I knew that besides the supernatural creatures and events, it was akin to earth. Earth had diseases, but they had hospitals and medicine to treat them. Here, we had nothing to cure any ailment. Even if we were back on earth, this could be an entirely new illness that even the best doctor wouldn't know about.

She kept cowering, whimpering even louder and louder. Her eyes were becoming red with tears. She didn't want to say anything. I had no idea what she could be hiding, but it had scared the absolute shit out of me. 02 can't die on me... She just can't.

"Why won't you answer me? All I want is to help you, damn it!" I yelled, once more.

"S-stop it... I feel horrible enough. Please, stop yelling." she said, in between tears.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't act like that. I'm just as afraid as you are." I said, trying to calm her down.

I crouched near her, and before I could try to touch her shoulder, she swerved around and struck me across the face.

"Don't touch me! You idiot! Don't touch me!" She yelled, still crying.

Her hand stung my face. It felt as if I'd been hit harder than ever. Harder than any creature could hit. I felt so horrible that I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry. Just...Please tell me what's wrong. I'm so worried. I don't want you to die." I spoke slowly and softly, trying not to cause any more harm.

"The zombies... They infected me...And now..." She hesitated for a moment, contemplating on what she was going to say next. "Y-you have to kill me..."

Chapter 25: I'm terrible at naming chapters.

"A virus?" I said, intrigued. "What makes you so sure that you were infected?"

"It's extremely...difficult to describe. It's as if I can feel everything about me...just...changing..." She responded, finally ending her cries.

"Are you sure there's no way to cure it? You...You can't leave me, you know that? And what says you can't respawn?"

"Have you not seen the undead which walk upon this land, 01? Why do they not come back as humans? Why do they not come back on the beach after their death?"

"Maybe...they're different. Maybe they aren't like us, you know, not subjects."

"But...what could you be implying?"

"Maybe they're humans who were here, but not subjects...Maybe inhabitants of this place before any of us come here. Maybe that's their natural state, even."

"That cannot be so. Are they not undead? Must you not have a form of life before becoming undead?"

"Who ever said that they're undead?"

"But then what are they?"

This was a question which I had no idea on earth how to answer. If they're not the zombies that we know of, what could they be? What are the skeletons that are here? Most importantly, what was 03? How did he end up in the evil way he was? There was no answers to be had.

"Look." I said, breaking the brief period of silence. "If there's anything at all I know about the healing process, it's that you should wash the wound out. Maybe you're not infected. It could just be the blood that's seeping out of you that's making you dizzy. After you wash it out, is there anything we could use to tie your wounds?

"Wool..." She replied. "There's sheep here. If we can manage to shear one, we can tie my wounds up."

"Or, we could make a bed that's not just dirt..." I muttered. "Anyways, I'll try to find a sheep. Get that cleaned out and try to stop the bleeding."

"What put you in such a mood, 01? You seem like more of a leader than usual..."

I just had noticed this when she had told me. Unlike the usual of me taking orders and commands from her, I had taken the captain's seat. The change was weird to me. It was like being a different person, even. A different person in a different world. Maybe it was the fact that she was in danger...

"I'm not entirely sure...But that doesn't matter. It's time to mend your wounds..."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

se avessi voluto essere crudele avrei risposto citandoti, duhan, ma penso che farò a meno. allora che ne pensate riguardo all'idea di postare i capitoli?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Io sono d'accordo.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Io sono d'accordo.

:diamond: inizierò dal prologo

268492_223860204313957_100000699366756_758525_1270244_n.jpg

Prologo

Non dovrei farlo... un quattordicenne non dovrebbe guidare. Eppure non era la prima volta che prendeva la Yaris di sua madre, mentre lei era in viaggio d’affari, e non gli era mai successo niente di grave. In fondo si limitava a fare il giro del suo quartiere.

Chris, 14 anni, era un ragazzo atletico, alto, con il volto allungato, occhi azzurri e capelli biondi. La sua più grande passione erano le auto. Suo cugino, già ventunenne, gli aveva insegnato di nascosto a guidare, un anno prima.

Quel giorno aveva deciso di spingersi oltre i limiti delle precedenti “escursioni”, aveva tutto il giorno libero: avrebbe raggiunto il paese che distava dalla sua città più o meno tre chilometri, poi sarebbe tornato indietro.

Non sapeva che il destino aveva piani diversi per lui.

Più o meno a metà strada una Porsche aveva cercato di superarlo, il conducente sembrava volesse beffarsi di lui. Aveva accelerato, per quanto l’utilitaria potesse, in risposta alla presa in giro; ma siccome la fuoriserie non era potuta rientrare nella propria corsia in tempo, presto si trovò di fronte una macchina che avanzava minacciosa e per evitare lo scontro frontale sterzò bruscamente, cozzando contro la Yaris e mandandola a schiantarsi contro il muretto al bordo della strada.

La macchina si accartocciò e Chris sbatté violentemente la testa. L’ultima cosa che vide fu il suo sangue sul volante, poi il buio.

scommetto che state per dire: "ma che fallo centra questa roba con minecraft?", ebbene capirete nel prossimo capitolo (completato al 90%!)

p.s. se avete letto qualche altra storia su minecraft capirete subito, è un classico.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

È identico a 100 Days to Mine! D:

For me, it was going to be an average day. I was going to go Christmas shopping for my family, last-minute, like usual. But wouldn't ya' know, it wasn't meant to be.

I suppose I should start with myself. My name's Alex, and I'm 14 years old. I'm your typical teenager, with girl problems, school, and all that other crap. Well, that's all you'll need to know about me...

I was driving on the highway, doing 65. I knew I was speeding, but seeing as to how I was 14, that didn't seem to trouble me. I was doing at least 3 illegal things right now. I was in my mom's car, a Lexus RX330. It was old, but it wouldn't draw attention to me. I was enjoying driving, but I knew I had to be careful. I would catch Hell if I got caught. Little did I know, that was gonna be the least of my problems.

I was moving from one lane to the other, trying to weave through traffic to get to the next offramp. But sadly, some idiot that really shouldn't have been driving decided to ram right into the side of me. I swerved out of control, my head spinning, and crashed into the barrier separating the two sides of the highway. Everything went black.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

È identico a 100 Days to Mine! D:

For me' date=' it was going to be an average day. I was going to go Christmas shopping for my family, last-minute, like usual. But wouldn't ya' know, it wasn't meant to be.

I suppose I should start with myself. My name's Alex, and I'm 14 years old. I'm your typical teenager, with girl problems, school, and all that other crap. Well, that's all you'll need to know about me...

I was driving on the highway, doing 65. I knew I was speeding, but seeing as to how I was 14, that didn't seem to trouble me. I was doing at least 3 illegal things right now. I was in my mom's car, a Lexus RX330. It was old, but it wouldn't draw attention to me. I was enjoying driving, but I knew I had to be careful. I would catch Hell if I got caught. Little did I know, that was gonna be the least of my problems.

I was moving from one lane to the other, trying to weave through traffic to get to the next offramp. But sadly, some idiot that really shouldn't have been driving decided to ram right into the side of me. I swerved out of control, my head spinning, and crashed into the barrier separating the two sides of the highway. Everything went black.

[/quote']

100 days to mine e molti altri... ormai è comunissimo il tema dell'incidente d'auto :diamond: comunque, ovviamente il resto sarà diverso.

ah, potresti mettere mindcraft sotto spoiler? non vorrei che qualcuno pensasse che il mio racconto è quello ):

grazie :asd:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

ecco il capitolo 1... qui inizia il vero racconto.

Capitolo 1: Morte e rinascita

Ma che cosa... non sono morto?

Si sentiva confuso ed era abbagliato da una forte luce, ma non provava dolore.

Eppure ricordo lo schianto, il sangue e... un grugnito lo distolse dai suoi pensieri. Si voltò. Di fronte al suo viso stava un maiale che lo guardava curioso, appena distinguibile tra la luce che ancora lo accecava. Si mise in piedi e si guardò in torno, ma si sentì ancora più confuso.

Ma che ca... davanti a lui si stagliava l’oceano e in fondo poteva vedere un isola ricoperta di alberi, poi si voltò, stesso paesaggio: una distesa di erba verde costellata di alberi e interrotta, verso l’orizzonte, da una montagna. Il sole era alto in cielo e la sua luce illuminava vivamente tutto il paesaggio.

Dove sono finiti la strada, la macchina il muretto? Come diamine ci sono finito qui?!

Il maiale intanto si era allontanato e si dirigeva verso la montagna, accompagnato da una pecora che belava piagnucolando.

Be’... dovunque mi trovi sarà meglio cercare aiuto... e anche qualcosa da mangiare, ho una fame che non ci vedo.

Pensò che dalla montagna avrebbe potuto vedere più lontano e magari avrebbe scorto una città, una casa o una fattoria, così si mise in cammino.

Il percorso non era particolarmente difficoltoso: si estendeva esclusivamente su terreno pianeggiante ricoperto da erba e non c’erano ostacoli. Inoltre soffiava un’ aria tiepida molto piacevole. Presto si accostò a lui il maiale che poco prima lo aveva fissato incuriosito e si mise a zampettare seguendolo.

Arrivato nei pressi del pendio si accorse di averlo sottovalutato, era molto più ripido di quanto sembrasse ed era impossibile salirci camminando. Non si perse d’animo.

Si aggrappò ad una piccola sporgenza e si tirò su, per poi trovare un’altra presa e ripetere il faticoso esercizio. Dal basso un muso rosa lo seguiva con lo sguardo, preoccupato. La scalata fu faticosa e lo fece sudare molto, ma ancor più faticoso era credere a ciò che vedeva attorno. Nulla.

Per chilometri si estendevano boschi, colline, pianure o altre montagne; Gli animali pascolavano liberi, senza traccia dell’uomo, nessuna traccia. Chris si aspettava di vedere un paesino in lontananza, magari come il suo, magari IL suo. Ma se in un primo momento provò paura, la sensazione che lo investì dopo fu una calma soprannaturale. Il paesaggio in fondo era stupendo, un paradiso terrestre. Poteva farcela da solo.

A questo punto dovrò costruirmi io un posto dove stare. Si avviò verso un albero di quercia, che era vicino a lui e, preso un sasso, cominciò a colpire il tronco scuro. Sorprendentemente il fusto si ruppe molto facilmente lasciando cadere per terra dei ciocchi perfetti.

Cominciò a disporre il legno che si era procurato in modo da formare un falò; poi, col legno rimasto, aveva costruito una specie di barriera attorno al fuoco, dove dormire protetto da... qualsiasi cosa si aggirasse da quelle parti, no?

Aveva appena finito di sistemare il giaciglio che il sole cominciò a calare.

Il gran finale.

Rimase per minuti ad ammirare il sole che scivolava in maniera inverosimilmente veloce sotto l’orizzonte e pensò che probabilmente si trovava in un sogno.

La notte era ormai calata e il buio imperava attorno a lui.

Si sistemò sul mucchietto di ramoscelli che aveva predisposto e chiuse gli occhi. Quasi immediatamente qualcosa glieli fece riaprire. Un gemito orripilante.

Si alzò di scatto e vide, poco lontano, una figura raccapricciante: Un corpo antropomorfo verdognolo reggeva a stento una testa calva e smembrata; sembrava uno zombie in pieno stile Hollywoodiano, che avanzava verso lui con un passo malfermo.

Ebbe un tuffo al cuore e venne spinto indietro dalla paura. Cadde quasi nel fuoco, ma si scostò in tempo, afferrò un pezzo del legno del falò e lo alzò per vedere meglio.

I mostri esistono... si alzò di fretta e corse giù a valle, dall’altro lato della montagna, per fuggire da quello che doveva essere un suo incubo.

Correva veloce, ma incespicò in una radice. Riuscì fortunatamente a restare in piedi.

Chris non sapeva dove stava andando, non c’erano altre persone in quel mondo, non c’erano i suoi genitori. Loro non c’erano neanche nella vita reale, dopotutto.

I suoi occhi scorsero una spaccatura nella roccia. Poteva essere un rifugio?

Si infilò nella grotta, che ora, illuminata dalla torcia, mostrava segni della presenza di vari minerali. Lo zombie se n’era andato. Si sedette lungo la parete della grotta, dopo aver conficcato la torcia all’ingresso, e pensò.

Prima compaio dal nulla in un mondo che non conosco, poi vengo inseguito da uno zombie! Deve essere un sogno! Ma perché allora non mi sveglio?!

Venne distratto ancora dai suoi pensieri, stavolta da qualcosa immensamente più orribile di una testa mezza morta, almeno per lui, qualcosa che gli fece tremare ogni singolo centimetro della pelle: otto zampe che si muovevano a ritmo per spostare otto occhi, rossi come il sangue, che lo guardavano. Intensamente.

Se c’era qualcosa che odiava più dei ragni erano i ragni giganti! Chris era aracnofobo.

Si ricordava ancora di quel bambino che a cinque anni aveva fatto cadere il terrario dello zio, liberando nella stanza decine e decine di tarantole e altri esemplari che avevano cominciato a vagare liberamente per le stanze dell’appartamento.

Ma quel mostro era almeno cinquanta volte più grande e avrebbe potuto staccargli una gamba, se avesse voluto. E i versi che emetteva facevano intendere che si, voleva.

Per fortuna la spaccatura nella roccia non era abbastanza grande da lasciare entrare quella mostruosità.

Chris si dovette fare coraggio: prese la torcia che aveva conficcato nel suolo e si avvicinò al suo incubo peggiore, poi alzo l’arma sopra la testa e cominciò a percuotere con violenza il muso di quella bestiaccia. Il ragno emise qualche verso di dolore, poi si dileguò nell’oscurità.

Chris sospirò profondamente. Aveva “vinto” quella battaglia, ma la bestia poteva essere ovunque nel buio.

Ma un’ombra, immersa nelle tenebre, lo costrinse a girarsi e ad adottare una posizione difensiva.

Cosa sei tu? Un ragno, un altro zombie?

Si rilasso un po’ quando vide un essere alto e slanciato, che a quattro zampe si avvicinava a lui. Alzò la torcia e la punto verso la faccia triste di quell’animale, ma non sembrava che questo temesse la luce della fiaccola, visto che continuava ad avvicinarsi.

Allora Chris abbassò la guardia e si avvicino meglio per scrutare quello strano essere.

Fece appena in tempo a sentire un debole fischio che una vampata di calore lo investì in piena faccia e lo fece volare contro una parete rocciosa. Sentì la schiena che si spezzava, mentre urtava con violenza contro la pietra dura, e il viso gli bruciava. Tutto ciò durò un attimo. Poi di nuovo il buio. Come nell’auto.

accetto commenti costruttivi :fiore:

p.s. per quelli che hanno intenzione di commentare quel "ho una fame che non ci vedo." con "per fortuna che c'è la mia fiesta!" evitate, prego.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Complimenti è davvero ottimo, nessun commento negativo da parte mia :fiore:, il finale è simile alla tua firma XD

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Complimenti è davvero ottimo' date=' nessun commento negativo da parte mia :fiore:, il finale è simile alla tua firma XD

[/quote']

XD esatto! ovvero un essere alto e slanciato che non teme la luce della fiaccola che esplode XD

peccato che ci metterò parecchio a scrivere il capitolo 2... l'1 era già finito al 90% prima che vi informassi del "libro", mentre il due ora devo scriverlo tutto XD

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

ti preeeeego continuaaaa

quando finirai tutto, faccio copiaincolla dei capitoli e te lo rilego elegantemente in un file pdf

MA tu devi continuarloooooooooooooooo

Avviciniamoci con cautela a questo magnifico esemplare di ............. Cos'è?? ... wow! è fantastico! Mobcreeper BOOOM! *schiena rotta* *buio*

Per cominciarlo farei così:

Capitolo 2: Resurrezzione

Chris si ritrovò sull'altura/piana/costa da dove si era risvegliato dall'incidente. Si controllò la schiena: nessuna traccia di ferite o cicatrici: nulla. Si sentiva come se fosse rinato, non aveva fame, non aveva sete, voleva solo sopravvivere alla sua prossima notte. Prese un albero, e urlando WALKING TEXAS RANGEEEEER, lo spaccò ', senza provare dolore.(ovviamente la devi cambiare). Poi morì non accorgendosi che un altro esemplare di quei verdastri amici era dietro di lui

FINE

FIN

THe END

P.S. ovviamente devi cambiare l'ultima parte lool

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Ottimo racconto, fluido e scorrevole. Nessun errore di grammatica.

Continua così :fiore:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

quando finirai tutto' date=' faccio copiaincolla dei capitoli e te lo rilego elegantemente in un file pdf

[/quote']

in realtà gli stessi post sono il copia incolla di un documento Word. quando finirò il pdf sarà a vostra disposizione!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

lo potresti farlo in pdf a puntate capitolo per capitolo! comunque bell'idea ci starebbe anche un film o un reality show fatto in minecraft lòl

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

lo potresti farlo in pdf a puntate capitolo per capitolo! comunque bell'idea ci starebbe anche un film o un reality show fatto in minecraft lòl

magari fare film fosse facile come scrivere!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

bravo..scrivi molto bene :)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Complimenti, è molto interessante!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Grazie per tutti i complimenti!

Purtroppo, visto che la mia forza di volontà è inferiore a quella di un cecio, non riesco a iniziare a scrivere il capitolo 2... forse oggi comincio, dopotutto ho tutte le idee che mi servono :mobnotch:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

ecco a voi la seconda parte!

non è poi stato così difficile!

Capitolo 2: Compagno di giochi

E come nell’auto, il buio scomparve e lasciò posto alla luce, una più fioca questa volta, non come quella del sole.

All’improvviso una voce chiese: “ti senti bene?” Chris mugolò e rispose: “si, mamma...”

Lo sapeva lui che era stato tutto un sogno, anche l’auto lo era probabilmente, ma adesso era a casa, nel suo letto.

“mamma? Penso che tu sia ancora un po’ confuso!” disse la voce di prima, e poi una risata scosse l’aria.

Chris si svegliò del tutto e quella che vide davanti a lui era si una camera da letto, ma non certo la sua: i muri e il pavimento erano di legno, mentre il soffitto era di una pietra grezza, di color grigio scuro.

Ma la cosa che davvero lo scosse fu il fatto che sua madre non c’era. Ad averlo svegliato era un ragazzo della sua stessa età, che ora lo guardava con aria paternale, seduto sul bordo del letto.

“Ti ho trovato privo di sensi accanto a un cratere... sei stato fortunato, non è facile sopravvivere a un creeper!” nella mente di Chris le domande, invece di trovare risposta, si ingrossavano sempre più, non lasciando spazio ai suoi pensieri.

“oh, scusa, che scortese!” disse il misterioso ragazzo, “Io mi chiamo Anthony, e tu?”

Chris, nonostante la confusione mentale, riuscì a ricordarsi il suo nome: “Chris, mi chiamo Chris. Senti, ma questo posto...” Chris alzò la testa per spostare lo sguardo tra i muri e il soffitto, “come l’hai trovato?” Anthony sorrise. “L’ho costruito.” Esclamò poi, “mi ci sono voluti due o tre giorni ma ne è valsa la pena! Ora dormo tranquillo!”

Chris non capiva più niente... come fa un quindicenne a costruirsi una casa, da solo e in soli due giorni?!

“Dalla tua faccia presumo che tu ti stia chiedendo come io abbia fatto a creare tutto ciò.” Rispose Anthony, come se gli avesse letto nei turbolenti pensieri, “Da quello che hai visto dovresti aver capito che non ci troviamo nel nostro mondo, forse neanche nel nostro stesso universo!” spiegò entusiasta Anthony, “Ti darò una dimostrazione, seguimi.” E così si incamminò verso l’uscita.

Chris si alzò veloce dal letto e lo seguì fuori dalla casa, che da fuori mostrava le sue vere -e maestose- dimensioni, in una piccola radura, dove un albero torreggiava.

Li Anthony si fermò.

“Stai a vedere!” disse, e colpì con violenza il tronco dell’albero, che si spezzò, poi si mise di spalle ad armeggiare coi ciocchi, e quando si girò aveva quattro assi di legno, perfettamente sagomate e lisce. Come se non bastasse colpì con forza il terreno e una zolla di terra si staccò di netto dal suolo.

Chris guardava e non credeva ai suoi occhi: tutto attorno a lui poteva essere staccato con facilità e in maniera netta. Superato lo shock iniziale si accorse che l’albero che Anthony aveva colpito non cadeva e un pezzo di tronco galleggiava in aria.

Questo non durò molto, in quanto il suo nuovo amico colpì di nuovo il tronco e ne ricavò una cospicua quantità di assi. Poi disse: “Torniamo dentro, ti mostro una cosa.” Chris ubbidì, ma nel frattempo i suoi timori e la sua confusione sia erano trasformati in entusiasmo ed eccitazione: quel mondo offriva molto, e con Anthony avrebbe potuto sfruttarlo. Ora che aveva capito come funzionavano le cose era a cavallo.

Solo non si spiegava cosa fosse quella cosa che lo aveva colpito la notte scorsa, ma riuscì a contenere la sua curiosità. Ogni cosa a suo tempo. Pensò. Ogni cosa a suo tempo.

la mia idea di creare un nome italiano per i creeper l'ho accantonata: meglio l'originale!

"Cosa avrà di così segreto Anthony? cosa farà Chris dopo questo shock? scopritelo nella prossima puntata di Minecraft, il tesoro dei minatori!"

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti